Market: Perm IT
Title: Data Engineering
Our Client: Our client is the internationally recognized leader in its industry and one of the best employers and service providers worldwide
- Develop portfolio steering tools across multiple lines of business – including profitability analysis, target setting, KPI monitoring, and reporting – to assist UW strategy portfolio steering and decision making.
- Drive solutions based on business problems: discover and capture data requirements from business stakeholders, translate business requirements into a working code; work with business users and owners to determine which capabilities and features are driving value.
- Support the implementation and translation of strategy in concrete underwriting actions – with impact to pricing, volatility management, and risk accumulation.
- Assure accuracy of data processing and outputs through consistently high software development skills, adherence to best practice, thorough testing, and peer reviews; rapidly iterate on solutions and configurations in the platform.
- Operationalize data analytics tools by guiding and mentoring business users to become self-sufficient practitioners; proactively provide demos, training, and support to underwriters and other users.
What to bring:
- 3+ years of experience with programming, scripting, or statistical packages (Python, SQL, R, Matlab; Java is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in product design and data analytics, programming, and risk modelling as well as qualified analytical skills with an ability to analyse highly complex data from multiple sources; identify and resolve issues.
- Experience working within the agile development environment – managing data and projects using this methodology.
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to revise approach in response to new information.
- Effectively work together with various team members when gathering requirements, delivering solutions, and eliciting suggestions and feedback.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
If that sounds like you, I look forward to receiving your application!
Just send me your résumé or give me a call if you would like to find out more about the position.
email@example.com | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9454
Du suchst nach einer neuen Herausforderung im Bereich IT und Digitalisierung, doch diese Position ist nicht genau das, was Du dir vorstellst?
Ruf mich gerne an! In einem ersten Telefonat können wir uns über Deine Erwartungen austauschen, damit wir mit passenden Stellenangeboten direkt auf Dich zukommen können
Futuro Associates GmbH
Fon: +49 89 6282 9450
Fax: +49 89 6496 2017