JAVA Full Stack Developer English and 100% remote
Be part of the growth journey of the electric vehicle fast charging network! Our client is a market leader in design and experience for the automotive sector.
Market: Contract IT
Profile: Java Developer
Location: Remote 100%
Title: Fullstack Developer (m/f/x)
Language: English (fluent)
- Design and development of various web applications
- You are responsible for backend development Spring on AWS
- You work mainly in a cloud Environment (AWS) and design as well as implement cloud based services and architectures
- As a developer you can work in multiple teams and with different products at the same time
- With code reviews, automated tests etc. you ensure the quality of the code
- You are responsible for the implementation from analysis to rollout
- You work in complex projects with cross functional teams
- Experience with backend programming languages such as Java/JEE and Python.
- Experience with frontend programming languages such as:
- Working knowledge of modern frameworks including React, Angular, and Spring Boot.
- General understanding of algorithms and data structure.
- Ability to use critical thinking and sound judgement.
- Experience interfacing with APIs.
- Working knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Familiarity with object-oriented design.
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues across multiple environments and Operating Systems.
- Great communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
If this is you, I am looking forward to speaking to you!
Please send me your CV or give me a call for more information:
email@example.com | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9452
You are looking for a new opportunity in the area of IT and digitalization, however this role is not exactly what you were thinking of?
Just get in touch with me - I am very happy to discuss your experience and expectations in a first phone call, so that we can contact you directly for suitable opportunities we have in our portfolio!
Futuro Associates GmbH
Fon: +49 89 6282 9450
Fax: +49 89 6496 2017