Profile: Integration Architect
Title: Practice Lead - Intergration Architect
Kontakt: Paola Ochoa
Our client: Our client is a multinational family-owned company with over 250 production sites around the globe and an annual turnover of approx. 10 billion Euro.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and design the strategy, architecture, platform, and standards for the integration team
- Specify and publish standards around APIs
- Provide technology architecture assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the integration team
- Lead and mentor the integration team
- Transform business requirements Partner with other IT and business functions to ensure collaboration, consistency, and quality of solutions
- Develop reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensure that self and development teams adhere to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Mentor advanced development concepts and technical skills for developers
What your profile looks like:
- 5 years of experience in the field of business applications
- 2 years of experience with MuleSoft in the implementation of complex strategic business requirements into practical technology solutions
- Experience with business integration patterns
- Experience with data modeling + Deep knowledge of the microservices architecture and API strategy development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Have already worked in an architectural role with several complex deployments with MuleSoft
- Experience in backing up and managing APIs through MuleSoft API Manager Experience
- Have experience in handling relevant database technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
If that sounds like you, I look forward to your application!
Simply send me your CV or call me if you want to know more about the position:
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9452
You are looking for a new challenge in the field of IT and digitalization, but this position is not exactly what you imagine?
Please give me a call! In an initial phone call, we can discuss your expectations so that we can approach you directly with suitable job offers.