Market: Perm IT
Type: Big Data Solution Architect
Profile: Solution Architect
Location: Munich, Germany
Title: Big Data Solution Architect (m/f/x)
Contact: Natalia Gosslar
Our Client: You will be working in an interdisciplinary, international team for a leading global player within their domain
- You participate in developing a strategic technological vision.
- You are responsible for the team from a technical point of view and for technical decisions.
- You create and implement a continuous improvement plan for software development in the field of analytics.
- You can expect to work closely with the product owners to meet current and future user requirements.
- Master (MSc) or similar experience in a technical field
- You are experienced with distributed computing
- Very good handling of large data sources.
- Knowledge of Python, other languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of architectural patterns required
- Expert understanding of the agile software development cycle.
- English Native speaker level
- You are familiar with cloud technologies
- You already have experience with DWH and project management
If this is you, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send me your CV or get in touch for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9454
You are looking for a new challenge in IT and Digitalisation, however this role is not exactly what you are looking for?
Please get in touch for an initial phone call so that we can offer you suitable opportunities!