Profile: Data Engineer / DevOps Engineer
Title: Data Products DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Contact: Paola Ochoa
Information: Due to the current situation the position will start 100% remote, but once everything is back to normal, the consultant is expected to work at least 4 days on site.
Who for: Our client is the internationally recognized leader in its industry.
- You will be working in an fast paced, collaborative and challenging environment with a focus on providing the best Data Solutions for the organization
- You will be developing new components and solutions for the company's Data Products, e.g. in the areas of Data Governance or Real Time Data Ingestion
- You will identify new opportunities and technologies in the market to improve the services and performance of the company
- You will be working closely together with internal stakeholders and users of the Data Products
- You will analyze new technologies in the field of DevOps and Data Engineering which can contribute to the company and improve the software stack
- You will be responbsible for change management
- You will be responsible for evaluating new solutions and presenting the results to colleagues and external stakeholders
- Writing articles and technical documentation will also be part of your responsibilty
What your profile looks like:
- You have several years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a Data environment
- You have profund experience with Linux
- You have a very good understanding of cloud storaging and containerization with Docker and Kubernetes as well as experience in building Big Data cloud solutions.
- You have have experience in CI / CD
- You have knowledge in Data Infrastructure and Data Security
- You have experience with one or more programming languages, e.g. Python, Scala or Angular
- You have profund experience in creating solutions based on Kafka and Spark
- You have a very good knowledge of common Databases, such as Neo4J or PostgreSQL
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English, additional languages are a bonus
If this is you, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send me your CV or get in touch for more information:
email@example.com | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9452
You are looking for a new challenge in IT and Digitalisation, however this role is not exactly what you are looking for?
Please get in touch for an initial phone call so that we can offer you suitable opportunities!