Market: Perm IT
Type: Senior Software Engineer
Profile: Senior Software Reliability Engineer
Title: SRE Engineer (m/f/x)
Contact: Paola Ochoa
Our Client: Our client is a leading software company providing consulting and integration technology services for their clients worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, configuration, and developing cloud and on-premises infrastructure for our client services and customers
- Providing of reliable and secure services using SRE and DevOps methodologies
- Capacity planning and management
- Refine observability with metrics, logs, monitoring and alerts
- Automate frameworks from CI/CD to Infrastructure as Code
- Execute Information Security policies and rules
- Deliver support for customers and other teams
What your profile looks like:
- Univeristy degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with:
- running production services on container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes/Helm
- building resilient services using metrics to provide operational insights
- source code control using Git and CI/CD tools like Concourse, CircleCI
- Linux and network protocols
- scripting languages (i.e. bash and phyton)
- public cloud providers, like GCP/AWS etc.
What's in for you:
- A highly dedicated and competend team as your new colleagues
- Possibilty to further develop your skillset trough courses and certifications
- Posssibility to be part of journey towards a more sustainable environment
- Exciting international projects with impact on millions of citizens all over the world
- The most central and coolest office, probably als with the best lunch as well
- A unique working environment with high degree of transparency on little bureaucracy
If this is you, please send me your Cv or give me a call for more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9452
You are looking for a new challenge in IT and Digitalization, however this role is not exactly what you are looking for? Please get in touch for an initial phone call so that we can offer you suitable opportunities!