Market: Contract IT
Type: Data Engineer
Profile: Data Engineer - backend expert
Location: Munich, Germany
Title: Data Engineer - ETL Expert - DWH (m/f/x)
Contact: Kristian Fröhlich
We are currently looking for a backend expert for one of our customers in Munich. Due to the current situation the project can be carried out 100% remote but back in Munich as soon its possible.
Duration: 6 months
Location: remote and Munich
Our Client: You will be working in an interdisciplinary, international team for a leading global player within their domain
- You know how to take data from source to target!
- You used to design data flows, data pipes etc. and you are able to now work on the mapping designs and transformational needs which will be input into an automatic Kafka code generation tool
- You will also need to work on data population, bug track and trace, data understanding and mapping with the business
- Any finance or insurance data understanding will support your pick!
- You have profound knowledge and several years of experience in classical data warehouse and modern data pipe architectures
- You have sound knowledge of common architecture and development standards and knowledge of operating processes in the data pipes context
- You have ETL-KnowHow, ETL as tool and knowledge in handling pipelines, database technologies (esp. PostgreSQL) and solid SQL skills
- You speak English fluently
If this is you, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send me your CV or get in touch for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9451
You are looking for a new challenge in IT and Digitalisation, however this role is not exactly what you are looking for?
Please get in touch for an initial phone call so that we can offer you suitable opportunities!