Market: Contract IT
Type: Data Governance Analyst
Profile: informatica axon EDC
Location: Munich, Germany
Title: Data Governance Analyst (m/f/x)
Contact: Paola Ochoa
6 months English speaking project in Munich for a
Data Governance Analyst
Duration: 6 months + extension
Start date: ASAP
Our Client: You will be working in an interdisciplinary, international team for a leading global player within their domain
Workplace: It will start initially on remote. But after the situation is back to normal, you will be expected to be onsite at least 4 days a week.
- You will support operational development of Enterprise Data Governance practices utilising the Informatica Axon and Data Catalog tooling
- You should have experience in data management and data governance at an Enterprise level, working with multiple domains and be comfortable working directly with business and IT stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Develop and Implement Data Governance Best Practices with tools, stewardship, and metadata.
- Work with our client Global Data Architecture and other functions, Operating Entities, Platform Engineers and other stakeholders to implement governance
activities to include resolution of data issues and implementing new capabilities.
- Provide support and consultancy on our client's customer roll out and usage of the central Data Governance tooling; evaluate and identify where system
enhancements are required
- Raise awareness of Data Governance opportunities for all levels of audiences and stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of experience in Data Management projects
- Experience with Informatica Axon and EDC
- Understanding of Data Management Principles
- Defining Data Governance assessments, remediation, and continuous improvement plans
- Strong communication skills, and demonstrated experience delivering presentations to all staff levels.
Nice to have:
- Experience with complex process analysis and technical implementations of data solutions
- Knowledge of agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Metadata tools; e.g., Informatica Axon/EDC/Collibra
If this is you, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send me your CV or get in touch for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +49 (0)89 6282 9452
You are looking for a new challenge in IT and Digitalisation, however this role is not exactly what you are looking for?
Please get in touch for an initial phone call so that we can offer you suitable opportunities!